PCC CYA 3 - Penang Christian Centre Zone C - Young Adults CG 3

Sunday, July 22, 2007

PCC Family Day

It's still raining since I got back from SM Hamid Khan.
There are a few occasions for me to visit the school...
- find my bro (more than 10 years ago, he used to study there)
- election (yeah... my area, same area as karpal singh)
- PCC events (zone c gathering and etc)

and as for today, it's for FAMILY day.

I think it's a good time to have family day since the official opening of 40doc.
People really learnt to work together (since we are better together) and to serve together in the community.
Though the numbers are few, I believe that whoever who went there were blessed.
It's my first time attending a combined Family Day (with Hokkien and Mandarin zone). I could see that there are many families working together to make the day successful.

I was there unintentionally as I was asked by sis to help out.
I was taking care of the golf game for the children.
SO hard to masuk.... anyhow.. some made it (with unlimited chances given)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home