PCC CYA 3 - Penang Christian Centre Zone C - Young Adults CG 3

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Proverbs: House of Wisdom

Whenever I hear proverbs, I always remember the verse..
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom"
We got to fear God in order to receive wisdom from God.

Today, I attended the class by Ps Thomas... I'm truly glad that I spent my Sunday afternoon usefully at church rather tha staying at home sleeping and doing nothing..
The class is more on discussion based. What do we do. Which of the statements that we are agreeing upon..

The session started of with us defining the difference between wisdom and knowledge.
Knowledge are facts or information we acquire from TV, Internet etc.
Wisdom is applying the knowledge that we know in a right way and able to discern what is right and wrong.

Towards the end.... we all agree that we got to fear the Lord in awe and reference... Fear the Lord and fear no men.... and make full use of life serving God. :)

It's not so much of what I learnt in the class that blessed me. It's more of knowing that I spent my time rightfully for receving God's words/wisdom. And it refreshes me, knowing that God loves me unconditionally, and forgives my wrongdoing and I'll still continue be blessed and God will continue to work in my life...............................!!

But, then, I'm pressured to obey on the Great commission........

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

It's a good session! Starting to understand more what is wisdom, start to fear the LORD.

Sunday, May 27, 2007 10:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home