PCC CYA 3 - Penang Christian Centre Zone C - Young Adults CG 3

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I-Bridge camp

Calling all Graduatess~~! (even after you've been graduated after 10 years)
Info from : http://ibridge.com.my/camp

I bridge camp details:

Date: 13-16 Oct (Sat, Sun, Mon and Tue) - Mon is public holiday - RAYA BREAK!
Theme: “Help, I’m working soon!”
Cost: RM199 (excluding transportation)
Closing date: 30th September 2007

I-bridge camp caters to both:
Graduates with 3 years and above working experience
Fresh graduates with below 3 years working experience
…with specific workshops tailored just for you!
For more details, please explore the links above. You can ask questions at ibridgecamp2007@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 9:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home